Chris Holmes is a Director with Teneo in London, having joined Teneo as part of its purchase of Deloitte’s UK Restructuring business.
Chris has 14 years experience specialising in solvent liquidations, exit management and global legal entity reduction projects. He is a qualified accountant (ACCA) and an insolvency practitioner (JIEB).
Chris’s role is to assess, advise and implement solvent reconstruction and elimination programmes for UK and multinational clients. He works closely with senior management and other advisors to identify the suitability of companies for elimination and to develop solution develop strategies to ensure stakeholder benefits are maximized.
Chris specialises in cross border exits with a particular focus on Japanese clients, having previously worked in Japan for 3 years. He has worked alongside the Deloitte Japanese Service Group extensively delivering risk focused and expediently executed UK exits for Japanese parented groups.
Selected Project Experience
- Project Talisker – Fast track wind down and closure of Japanese parented UK Nuclear subsidiary group.
- DXC – Global legal entity reduction programme designed to significantly reduce the group’s legal entity footprint following the acquisition of two corporate groups.
- Standard Chartered Bank – Ongoing corporate simplification programme using solvent liquidations.
- Zeon Corporation – Corporate restructuring, business transfer and UK subsidiary elimination project.
- Sojitz Corporation – UK exit and repatriation of capital.