Cally Daly is a Manager with Teneo’s Financial Advisory business, having joined Teneo in 2022 following its acquisition of KPMG’s Cayman Islands Restructuring business.
Cally has over 10 years of experience assisting clients in a variety of sectors including, financial services, operating companies, hospitality, and the public sector, during her time with KPMG in South Africa, the United Kingdom and in the Cayman Islands. While in the Cayman Islands, she has gained significant experience working on voluntary, provisional and official liquidations as well as controllerships and is highly skilled at managing stakeholder interests throughout these processes. Cally’s most recent experience includes complex cross border insolvencies including financial investigations, asset recovery and litigation both in the Cayman Islands and abroad.
Cally’s key areas of interest are insurance companies, digital assets and operating entities.
Cally is a Chartered Accountant of South Africa.
Select Project Experience:
- Premier Assurance Group SPC Ltd: Regulator instigated liquidation of a large provider of life and health insurance products. Cally’s role includes investigations, cross-border litigation, the control of assets and realization and the distribution of funds to over 10,000 creditors.
- Airspeed Limited: a long tailed voluntary liquidation of a Cayman Islands exempted company. The company, along with its subsidiaries, was involved in the leasing of aircrafts.
- Herald Structured Funds SPC: a long tailed voluntary liquidation of an SPC structure with an interest in the Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC Estate.
- Opus Trinity SPC: Official liquidation of a Cayman Islands Segregated Portfolio Company pursuing recovery actions in the United Arab Emirates and the United States.
- The management of multiple voluntary liquidations across various sectors.