Callum Fyfe is a Director with Teneo in London, having joined Teneo as part of its purchase of Deloitte’s UK Restructuring business. He has over 10 years of experience supporting underperforming or financially distressed corporates, across a diverse range of sectors.
Callum specialises in providing hands-on support to executive management teams in order to diagnose and address root causes of financial underperformance, support M&A and refinancing processes, and navigate periods of crisis, turnaround and restructuring. Recent sector experience includes consumer & industrial products, financial services, hospitality & leisure, and business services.
Callum is a Chartered Accountant, and his experience includes secondments both to a UK-based industrials group and to the Portfolio team of a UK private equity house.
Selected Project Experience
- Sova Capital Limited (in Special Administration) – operational support including engaging with trading counterparty stakeholders to establish their respective positions following the appointment of special administrators.
- Project Panther – hands-on liquidity management/forecasting support to a global multi-site leisure business.
- Project Ruby – hands-on support to the management team of a global multi-site fitness business in financial distress as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, including supporting stakeholder negotiations and the restructuring of financial and operational obligations.
- Project Harp – financial advisor to the syndicated senior lenders to a global agricultural commodities trading and financial intermediary group.
- Doncasters Group – hands-on support to a £600m global industrials group, including a commercial finance secondment to help shape divisional strategy and drive business planning, develop and implement a liquidity management framework, support a divestiture programme, and CRO support in respect of its £1.2bn debt restructuring.
- Project Inception – financial advisor to the syndicated senior lenders to a global business services & outsourcing group, culminating in a debt-for-equity swap.
- Abraaj Investment Management Ltd (in Provisional Liquidation) – hands-on liquidity forecasting/management and stakeholder/operations management within an emerging markets private equity fund trading in Provisional Liquidation.
- Project Modena – review of business plan and liquidity position on behalf of the lender to a European wholesale business.
- Project Unicorn – financial advisor to the syndicated lenders to a financial sponsor, in respect of its investment in a $1bn multinational industrials group.