Asmus Ohle is a Managing Director with Teneo’s Financial Advisory business, based in London.
Asmus has 17 years of corporate finance experience advising corporates, lenders and shareholders in complex corporate finance transactions. Prior to joining Teneo, Asmus was a Managing Director in One Square Advisors’ London office and prior to that worked in Rothschild & Co.’s M&A team.
Asmus has significant experience in advising creditors and shareholders in complex restructuring situations across the corporate finance spectrum, including capital markets, restructuring and M&A.
Selected Project Experience:
- Eterna Mode – Advised the company on one of the first restructurings under the Stabilisation and Restructuring Framework for Businesses, (StaRUG) including advising on an accelerated M&A process.
- PrimaCom – Advised the mezzanine lenders on the share pledge enforcement and subsequent financial restructuring.
- Takko – Advised the company on the aborted balance sheet restructuring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- TUI – Advised the company during the COVID-19 pandemic on the amendment of the bond T&Cs to be able to access the government aid.
- Rickmers – Advised the company on its €275m bond restructuring.
- Bavaria Yachtbau – Advised on the accelerated M&A disposal process.
- SolarWorld – Advised the bondholders on the initial restructuring resulting in a 55% debt to equity swap. Continued representation of the bondholders following the restructuring and in the insolvency caused by increasing raw material prices.