Amanda Nevlud is a Director within Teneo’s Valuation Advisory Services and leads the Portfolio Valuations and Alternative Assets practice in London.
Amanda has over ten years of experience in leading valuation projects for all types of financial assets including but not limited to: venture capital and early-stage companies, blue chip corporations, distressed assets and intangible asset or intellectual property valuations.
Prior to joining Teneo, Amanda was a Vice President at Duff and Phelps (“Kroll”) within their valuation practice. She also has Big 4 valuations and corporate finance experience (EY). Amanda is also a Chartered Financial Analyst (“CFA) charterholder.
The type of advice she typically provides:
- Portfolio and other investment fair value or shareholding reporting for venture capital, sovereign wealth funds, infrastructure funds and private equity.
- Fairness opinions and other commercial merger and acquisition related valuations.
- Valuations on behalf of lenders, companies and trustees for financial restructuring purposes.
- Valuations for purposes of investor due diligence.
- Financial reporting valuations and opinions, including Business Combinations (IFRS 3/AC805/FRS 102) and impairment testing.
- Tax related valuations, including share option related advice.
- Valuations in support of shareholder disputes or litigation claims.
- Advisory support on valuation frameworks and governance under IPEV, AICPA and AIFMD guidelines.