Peter Callas is a Senior Managing Director with Teneo in London, having joined Teneo as part of its purchase of Deloitte’s UK Restructuring business.
Prior to the acquisition, Peter led the Performance Improvement practice at Deloitte and has nearly 20 years of experience advising corporate clients through operational and financial transformations and restructurings. Peter works in a hands-on way to support executive management teams through processes including the planning and implementation of financial and operational transformations, commercial diagnostics, short term cash flow management and business/turnaround planning.
Selected Project Experience
- Confidential, Casual Dining client in the UK – Supporting CFO with re-engineering short term cash flow tools and processes to better understand cash requirements of fully reopening the business following release of Covid restrictions.
- Travelodge —UK, Hospitality
- NCP —Supported executive management team in turnaround planning and detailed commercial analytics which underpinned the successful raising of £50m of new money from its sponsor, restructuring of its debt and consensual renegotiation with landlords.
- Jaeger – Supported executive management team in turnaround planning to support negotiations with key stakeholders and resulted in the successful sale of the business via a pre-pack transaction.
- Towergate — UK, Financial Services (Insurance)
- Laing O’Rourke — UK, Construction
- Connaught —UK, Construction and Business Services
- HMV — UK, Consumer
- Findel — UK, Consumer and Financial Services (Sub-prime lending)
- Dubai World —UAE, Conglomerate
- Nakheel ($11bn)—UAE, Real Estate developer
- Espirito Santo Bankers Dubai — UAE, financial services
- Stewart Milne Group – UK, Housebuilder
- Mar City – UK, Housebuilder
- Cable & Wireless subsidiary —Jamaica, TMT (Telco)
- ONO —Spain, TMT (Cable operator)
- TeliaSonera —Sweden, TMT (Telco)
- TDC – Denmark, TMT (Telco)
- Ardonagh Group – UK, Financial Services (Insurance)
- Sir Robert McAlpine – UK, Construction
- Cell-C —South Africa, TMT (Telco)
- Capita – UK, Business Services
- Worldwide Flight Services – UK, Airline Services