Mary is a Senior Managing Director at Teneo.
Previously, Mary was the Global CEO at CoderDojo, where she was responsible for CoderDojo’s operations and growth worldwide, from 200 coding clubs to 1,100 tech clubs located in 65 countries.
Before this, Mary was most recently a Partner at Accenture. She also held a number of other roles including: Managing Director, CEO, COO and Talent / HR Director. While at Accenture, she led the sales and delivery of strategic change programs, successfully defining and delivering double-digit business improvement globally, across a range of industries, mainly in media, telecommunications, technology, and banking and insurance. She was also the management consulting lead for CRM & High Tech, the lead faculty member of Accenture’s Global University, and was a global sponsor of Accenture’s diversity and inclusion efforts.
Mary is a law graduate from Trinity College, Dublin and an award-winning executive. She has authored a variety of pieces relating to: technology, digital, business startups and performance, as well as education and strategic change management.
She has also been a keynote speaker at a number of international conferences, including: Davos, The Web Summit, SouthxSouthWest, Salesforce World Tour, EU Parliament, MozFest, Dreamforce, Buckingham Palace, Digital Denmark, Digital Turkey, and the Global Entrepreneurship Conference.
Related Service Areas
- Analytics Strategy
- Enhanced Profitability
- Management Consulting
- New Market Entry
- Organizational Design
- Performance Improvement & Cost Reduction
- Pricing & Revenue Optimization
- Program Delivery
- Transaction Value Creation
Awards & Recognitions
- Alumni Trail Blazer, Trinity College
- Award Recipient, Computer Weekly Rising Star
- Award Recipient, EU Inspiring 50
- Award Recipient, EU Tech European Top 30 Women
- Award Recipient, Tatler Woman of Influence
- Award Recipient, Top 10 Women Speakers
- Award Recipient, Top 100 Women in STEM
- Award Recipient, Top 15 Worldwide Tech Face
- Changers - Silicon Republic
- Honorary Fellow, ICS
- Runner-up, CEO of the Year
Memberships & Affiliations
- Board Member, Dublin Fringe Festival
- Member, Digital Group at the Institute of International & European Affairs
- Member, ICT Group at IBEC