Chris Jones is a Vice Chair of Teneo. Based in London, he advises a number of the firm’s UK and international clients. His time is focused on strategy consulting projects where he specialises in complex and high-stakes challenges.
Chris has deep experience of leading multi-market purpose, positioning and narrative projects and overseeing their translation into advocacy and campaign strategies. He has worked for clients in North America, the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
He’s also involved in shaping the firm’s thinking on the relationship between reputation and value and its implications for decision-making within Executive teams and Boards.
Chris was a founding partner of Blue Rubicon and part of the leadership team that created the award-winning consultancy acquired by Teneo in 2015. Previously, Chris was a journalist with Channel 4 News working as a producer in conflicts such as Bosnia, Rwanda and Sri Lanka and latterly as the Senior Home News Editor.
Related Service Areas
- Brand Strategy & Consumer Communications
- CEO & C-Suite Strategic Counsel
- Communications Strategy Development
- Corporate Affairs Function Transformation
- Employee Engagement & Change Management
- Leadership Communications Coaching
- Purpose, Positioning & Narrative
- Reputation Campaigning
- Strategy & Communications Advisory