Yvonne Butler is a Director with Teneo’s Financial Advisory business, based in London.
Yvonne has over 30 years experience specialising in corporate re-organisations, which include group simplification programmes, managed exits and solvent/ insolvent wind downs/ liquidations. Yvonne’s role is to assess, advise and implement the wind down of organisations leading to their ultimate dissolution/ elimination. Yvonne works with all stakeholders to develop strategies to maximise realisations, whilst minimising disruption to the wider organisation, using strong project management skills to ensure delivery.
Yvonne works across all industries, and jurisdictions, with a well established global network of specialists who are able to deliver multinational projects.
Select Project Experience
- Leading the Global legal Entity rationalisation project for an offshore drilling company.
- Working with a US PE Fund to unwind its UK Healthcare portfolio structure.
- Winding down a JV entity between two multinational mining companies that operated an exploratory site in Asia.
- Winding down an underperforming complex investment vehicle working with Regulators.
- Assisting Deposit taking Institutions remediate their wind down plans.
Yvonne is JIEB qualified and a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner