Tom Morris is a Senior Consultant with Teneo in London, having joined Teneo following experience at both KPMG and more recently Alvarez & Marsal.
Tom moved to Teneo from Alvarez & Marsal in 2022 having worked within both the Restructuring and Special Situations space, and over his career has spent time working with both private and public clients across a diverse range of industries- most notably in Automotive, Energy, Healthcare & Retail. Tom has experience in both UK Restructuring procedures as well as complex international Restructuring projects.
Tom has also worked on various projects across Corporate Insolvency, Special Situations Mergers & Acquisitions, Operational Due Diligence, Turnaround Implementation and Financial Restructuring.
Highlighted project experience:
- NMC Healthcare – Insolvency and subsequent Restructuring of the UAE’s largest Healthcare Group, ensuring continuation of operations during the first-ever formal insolvency process in the Abu Dhabi Global Markets (ADGM).
- Four Seasons Healthcare – Administration and Sale of Business of one of the UK’s largest care home Group’s following c.£700m senior creditor enforcement.
- Project Arrow – Accelerated M&A process of UK Automotive Tier 2 supplier, ensuring retention of staff and continuation of operations through Management Buy-out.
- Project White – Listed FMCG business buy-side due diligence, acquisition and subsequent 100-day integration planning of newly acquired portfolio brand.
- Project Jensen – Early Options, Contingency Planning and subsequent Administration of Igloo Energy Supply Limited
- Project Bridge – Interim CFO support post-acquisition on £500m turnover Private Equity portfolio business.