Thomas Beat is an Associate Director within Teneo’s Financial Advisory business, based in London.
Thomas has a wide range of restructuring experience focussing on insolvency implementation, options analysis and contingency planning. His experience also includes supporting corporates and senior management teams through distressed situations and consensual restructurings.
Thomas is also a chartered accountant and member of the ICAEW.
Selected Project Experience
- Sungard Availability Services – Trading administration of one of the UK’s largest business continuity providers which resulted in successful sales of the business and assets.
- Global Brands Group – Lead financial advisors and multiple administration appointments resulting in successful sales of global brands.
- Broadway Partners – Trading administration of an alternative network within the fibre broadband sector, which is the first and market leading insolvency in that sector.
- Nucore Group – Debt advisory and associated phases relating to the debt raise for a leading HVAC & Fire Safety manufacturer.
- Confidential – Several CVA and Restructuring Plan feasibility reports.
- Confidential – A number of contentious insolvency projects which includes pursuing litigation claims.