Rob is an Associate Director with Teneo based in Yorkshire & North East, having joined Teneo as part of its purchase of Deloitte’s UK Restructuring business.
He has over 9 years experience advising underperforming businesses and/or their stakeholder group. He has experience in forecast reviews, cash management, options assessment and contingency planning, as well as formal insolvency work.
Rob is JIEB qualified having passed his exams in 2018 and has also benefited from a secondment to Lloyds Banking Group working within the Business Support team.
He has worked across a wide range of sectors including leisure, retail, manufacturing, consumer business and healthcare.
Select project experience:
- Project Tollery – Provision of support to the MOD in relation to Sheffield Forgemasters, a £80m turnover heavy engineering business, critical to the supply chain for UK defence programmes. Provided financial advice over several years, including review of the company’s forecast and assessment of options to support the UK Government’s decision to acquire the business.
- Project Jubilee – Company Business review for a global leisure and hospitality business to support the restructuring of the group’s debt facilities.
- Cassellie Administration – Led the trading and day to day administration of a £30m turnover wholesaling business in the home improvement sector.
- Project Erebus – Support for a large privately owned manufacturing business in the assessment of options for a non core subsidiary, followed by execution of the recommended approach.
- Project Belfast – Options analysis and Estimated Outcome Statement preparation to aid a contracting businesses with consensual negotiations in relation to a material legal claim.
- Project Honour – Options analysis for a UK, PE backed Group providing high acuity support for special educational needs.