Mike Morrison is Co-Chair, International Financial Centres with Teneo in Bermuda, having joined Teneo following its acquisition of KPMG’s Bermuda Restructuring business.
Prior to joining Teneo, Mike was the Chief Executive Officer of KPMG in Bermuda. He has over 30 years’ experience in providing restructuring and financial advisory services to companies and their stakeholders. During his career in London and Bermuda, Mike has focused on the insurance and reinsurance industry and also has considerable experience in the asset management, oil and gas and telecommunications sectors.
Services to clients include:
- Contentious asset recovery.
- Insolvency, including complex cross boarder cases.
- Strategic reviews, corporate streamlining and jurisdictional reviews.
- Corporate reorganisations via a range of mechanisms, both statutory and contractual.
- Insurance run-off transactions and exit strategies across industry sectors.
Mike has also acted as an inspector for the Bermuda Monetary Authority and the Minister of Finance in Bermuda.