Michael Houston is a Director with Teneo in Scotland.
Michael has over 12 years’ experience in the restructuring space and has worked across a broad range of sectors including aerospace, retail, manufacturing, consumer products and hospitality & leisure.
Michael typically works with corporate clients which are experiencing some form of underperformance or stress. Michael is experienced in stakeholder management, cash management, strategy and options reviews, developing and reviewing business plans and financial models, financial restructuring, crisis management and M&A in stressed environments.
Selected Project Experience
- Project Dingle – Lender Advisory role, contingency planning and options review of global £200 million aerospace supply chain business
- Project Canterbury – Board advisory role, contingency planning and accelerated M&A role for a £1.3 billion turnover listed retailer
- Project Flag – business plan review of a global airline as part of a pension covenant review
- Project Dawn – Lender advisory role and business plan review of a global airline to support successful nine figure refinancing package
- Project Maine – options review to support the proposed Financing Restructuring of a £1.1 billion turnover retailer
- Project Atlan – strategic review and options analysis for 11 separate investments of a UK listed debt fund across a variety of difference sectors (including infrastructure, transport and insurance).
- Project Wellow 2 – options review (including CVA feasibility assessment) of high street retailer (£300 million turnover)
- Project Tree – accelerated M&A process of £100 million turnover high street retailer, followed by sale (via pre-pack)