Lars Schultz is Senior Managing Director and Co-Head of Financial Sponsor Advisory at Herter & Co., Teneo’s Financial Advisory business in Germany.
Lars has over 14 years of experience in corporate finance and investment banking. He joined Herter & Co. in 2013 and leads the firm’s Private Equity offering.
Prior to joining Herter & Co., Lars was an M&A Advisory and Assistant Vice President at Commerzbank AG. Lars began his career with M&A and Valuation & Strategy positions at Dresdner Kleinwort and PWC.
Selected Project Experience:
- German Mid Cap Sponsor – LBO financing/financial restructuring over €100m.
- D&B audio – LBO financing over €150m and subsequent tranche refinancing and repricing for sponsor Ardian.
- Heizkurier – LBO financing for sponsor NORD Holding.
- Schwind – LBO financing over €100m for sponsor Adagia Partners.
- European Sponsor – LBO financing/financial restructuring over €200m.
- Axxence – LBO financing for sponsor capiton AG.
- ESIM Chemicals – LBO financing over €200m for sponsor Sun European Partners.
- Ai Fitness / Best Fit – LBO financing over €100m for sponsor NORD Holding.
- Oberberg Kliniken – LBO financing over €100m and subsequent refi/add-on financing for sponsor Trilantic Europe.
- ADA cosmetics – LBO financing for sponsor Moonlake Capital.
- Paccor / Coveris Rigid Packaging – LBO financing over €437m for sponsor Lindsay Goldberg Vogel.
- Löwenplay – €390m high-yield bond and RCF refi for sponsor Ardian.
- 7days – LBO financing for sponsor Silverfleet Capital.
- HR Group – LBO financing for sponsor capiton AG.
- Riemser Pharma – €286m recap for sponsor Ardian.
- Westfälische Drahtindustrie – Corporate debt restructuring €70m.
- TRILUX – Corporate refinancing.
- DPx Fine Chemicals/ESIM – LBO financing >€100m for sponsor Ardian.
- OHB – €250m corporate refinancing/first time syndicated loan and subsequent amend & extend.