Julian Heathcote is a Managing Director with Teneo in Manchester and has over 25 years of experience in restructuring and advising stakeholders of stressed businesses.
Julian specialises in Lender Advisory work but also has significant experience in corporate restructurings, corporate advisory, exit management and insolvency.
Julian has previously been seconded to a high street bank to provide ‘surgeries’ and help trouble shoot corporate cases.
Julian also spent time on secondment to a large Government body providing financial assessments of bidding parties through a large procurement process and also participating in the bid assessment team.
Selected Project Experience
- Project Turn – Options advice to large services business including consideration of a Restructuring Plan.
- Project Kansas – Advice to large listed retailer on liquidity including obtaining CLBILS loan and bond restructuring.
- Project Romeo – Various advisory review / turnaround phases for large listed non-food manufacturer supplying to UK retail.
- Project Kirk – Business plan / forecast review for 50 store homeware retailer.
- Wrightbus – Advice to Board of large bus manufacturer in Northern Ireland. Delivered sale of the business through an Administration process.