James Reddington is an Associate Director with Teneo and is part of the Yorkshire and North-East Financial Advisory team. James joined Teneo as part of its purchase of Deloitte’s UK Restructuring business.
James is a qualified Chartered Accountant and qualified Insolvency Practitioner.
James has a wide range of restructuring experience, supporting corporates and stakeholders of businesses in a variety of distressed situations to devise and implement solutions.
Selected Project Experience
- Project Igloo – Restructuring support to Travel reliant financial services business.
- Project Vulcan – Contingency planning for a multi sector group.
- Project Tollery/Ministry of Defence – Provided a wide range of strategic and financial advice over several years, including review and challenge of options available, and advice on the UK Government’s decision to acquire the business which secured the future for the business.
- Project Velvet – Forecast review and options review for food manufacturing business supplying major supermarkets.
- Project Noble – Independent Business Review of bathroom products retailer and wholesaler.
- Project Sweden – Exploring restructuring option including consensual option for a nationwide 40 store fast fashion retailer.
- Quality Course Ltd T/A Transline – Administration of a £200m turnover, £35m debt, 8,000 employee, blue collar temporary labour provider into warehousing and logistics.
- Poundworld Retail Ltd – Trading Administration of the 335 store discount retailer, leading on the closure strategy and asset disposals.
- Mamas & Papas Group – Executing a credit bid prepack of the retail business, closing six stores and retaining 21.