Jack Parkinson is a Managing Director with Teneo in London, having joined Teneo as part of its purchase of Deloitte’s UK Restructuring business.
Jack has over 20 years experience in Financial Advisory, having trained in Transaction Services before moving to Restructuring Services in 2009.
In Transaction Services he worked on a wide variety of buy and sell side transactions, for Corporates, Private Equity and in Equity Capital Markets.
In Restructuring Services he has focused on advising lenders on complex restructurings in the UK and Europe.
Jack also spent a year on secondment to Bank of Scotland Integrated Finance, where he gained experience of origination, structuring and execution of private equity investments, as well as portfolio management of existing investments.
Selected Project Experience
- IBR and creditor advisory for senior lenders to global PE backed oil services group, based in Norway.
- Structured debt and equity to support Energy North Sea buy-out of producing oil assets from Shell (whilst on secondment to Bank of Scotland Integrated Finance).
- IBR and creditor advisory for RCF lenders to Virgin Atlantic Airways.
- Business review of Celsa UK, a UK based steel manufacturer, and subsequent contingency planning and restructuring advice in relation to complex security and loan structure.
- Business review on behalf of the Lenders to PHS Group Limited.
- Business review, cash flow monitoring, pensions advice and contingency planning advice in relation to Paperlinx’s operations in 10 European countries.
- Business review of global marine survival and safety systems manufacturer, and subsequent advice on transfer to lender ownership.
- Advice to board of UK listed global brand and retailer, resulting in debt restructuring and equity raise to de-risk the business.
- Business review, cash flow monitoring and restructuring advice to lenders to Ad Van Geloven, a Dutch food manufacturer.
- Business review of Scotland’s largest housebuilder and property developer, and subsequent restructuring advice to lenders.
- Lender led restructuring of global insurance services business.