Leadership Communications Coaching
Helping executives create reputational value for their organizations.
We advise senior leaders and teams on the individual role they play in creating reputational value for their organizations. We help leaders to develop their own personal narratives and equip them with the technical capabilities to lead more effectively. We recommend with who leaders should engage, how they should engage, and how to balance opportunity and risk.
Our counsel includes not only one-to-one coaching for high-stakes moments, such as media interviews, high-profile speeches and presentations, but also programs that over time systematically grow the communications capabilities of CEOs and their leadership teams.
Teneo provides ongoing strategic counsel to CEOs on key business and reputational issues including: M&A, litigation, regulations, communicating with media and investors, shareholder activism and other issues.
The CEO Agenda
Teneo advises CEOs on executing against their personal agenda including: key business accomplishments, addressing key issues, and legacy planning.
Teneo works with CEOs and their teams to develop thought leadership and stakeholder engagement programs to appropriately position the CEO in support of key business objectives.
The Teneo team provides advisory throughout the entire leadership transition process, from identifying the right leader, through communications with internal and external stakeholders, to the “first 100 days” of a new leader’s tenure.
Key Stakeholder Engagement
Our advisors fully leverage Teneo’s global network to help CEOs build relationships with key stakeholders including: government, media, business, NGOs and other ‘influencers.’
Strategy & Communications Advisory
- Brand Strategy & Consumer Communications
- CEO & C-Suite Strategic Counsel
- Communications Strategy Development
- Corporate Affairs Function Transformation
- Corporate Governance Advisory
- Crisis Management & Preparedness
- Digital & Social Media Advisory
- Diversity & Inclusion Advisory
- Employee Engagement & Change Management
- Government & Public Affairs
- Investor Relations & Financial Communications
- Leadership Communications Coaching
- Litigation & Enforcement Action
- M&A, IPO, Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- Purpose, Positioning & Narrative
- Reputation Campaigning
- Shareholder Activism Defense
- Stakeholder Research & Measurement
- Talent Advisory