Independent, financial restructuring advisory from distressed investment banking experts.
Teneo’s restructuring advisory team provide independent financial restructuring advice to companies, financial sponsors, creditors, shareholders, and other stakeholders, both in- and out-of-court.
We offer a broad range of strategic advisory services including:
- Challenging stakeholder negotiations.
- Obtaining covenant waivers and amendments.
- Obtaining debtor-in-possession and exit financing.
- Structuring and executing exchange or tender offers and consent solicitations.
- Raising new debt and equity capital for complex and/or highly-leveraged situations.
- Designing and implementing financing-driven recapitalizations.
- Buying or selling non-core assets in a distressed context.
- Developing, negotiating and executing prepackaged or pre-arranged chapter 11 restructurings.
- Traditional chapter 11 restructurings.
- Cross-border and international recapitalizations.
- Providing expert valuation and testimony services.