Toby Skailes is a Manager with Teneo in London, having joined Teneo as part of its purchase of Deloitte’s UK Restructuring business.
Toby provides hands on support to clients through transformation and turnaround situations. Project experience includes planning and implementation of financial and operational transformations, commercial diagnostics, short term cash flow management and business/turnaround planning. Toby also has experience of working on large trading administrations.
Toby qualified as a Chartered Accountant in Deloitte’s London Private Markets business, where he provided Audit and Assurance services to Private Equity funds and their portfolio companies.
Selected Project Experience
- Confidential, Non-life insurance run-off consolidator – Supporting UK executive team with value creation initiatives following their latest acquisition.
- Confidential, Casual Dining client in the UK – Supporting CFO with re-engineering short term cash flow tools and processes to better understand cash requirements of fully reopening the business following release of Covid-19 restrictions.
- McLaren – UK, Automotive. Advising high performance automotive group, facing a liquidity crisis as a result of Covid-19, on cash flows and financing options.
- Sir Robert McAlpine – UK, Construction
- Capita – UK, Business Services
- Bulb Energy – Trading Administration
- Arcadia Group – Trading Administration
- Confidential, Private Label Manufacturer in the UK – Seconded to the finance function of a listed private label manufacturer to support the commercial and financial reporting teams.