Tom Anderson is an Associate Director with Teneo in London.
Tom is a qualified accountant and restructuring specialist with over 12 years’ experience in corporate recovery and financial advisory across multiple jurisdictions including the U.K., the Cayman Islands and the Bahamas. Tom has extensive experience in a wide range of industries including commercial real estate, investment funds, aviation, insurance and retail.
Prior to joining Teneo, Tom was a manager at KPMG in the Cayman Islands and managed teams across a broad range of highly publicized cross border insolvencies.
Selected Project Experience
- Latam Airlines Group S.A. – provisional liquidation of three Cayman entities to facilitate a high profile cross-border restructuring involving a Chapter 11 process in the United States with concurrent proceedings in Latin America.
- Providing commercial and financial consultancy services to the Cayman Islands Government in connection with a proposed cruise berthing and enhanced cargo facility in George Town, Grand Cayman.
- Official liquidation of a Cayman Islands incorporated credit fund with a diverse asset portfolio within Latin America.
- 3 month secondment in the Bahamas working exclusively on the Judicial Management of an insurance company with branches across the Caribbean.
- Analysis of the investor pool of a large Madoff feeder fund and preparation of reports for the Liquidation Committee.
- Leading a team in preparing an Independent business review on behalf of a mainstream secured lender resulting in the sourcing of additional funding of c£3m
- Responsibility for the Administration of a mixed residential and commercial portfolio with properties spanning the UK. Combined loan debt, across three facilities, acquired by a real estate fund and totaling £20m