Jessica Frost has 15 years’ strategic communications experience, with specialisms in UK public affairs, issues and crisis management.
Jessica’s sector experience encompasses financial and professional services, healthcare, retail and leisure and energy. She has particular expertise in helping clients manage complex and high-profile political and reputational issues with opinion-former and decision-maker audiences, including providing senior counsel on issues from tax, to financial crime and fraud, cyber-attacks and major system outages. She also helps clients navigate major corporate milestones, including substantial investments in new markets and services or retrenchments from them.
Related Service Areas
- CEO & C-Suite Strategic Counsel
- Communications Strategy Development
- Corporate Affairs Function Transformation
- Crisis Management & Preparedness
- Government & Public Affairs
- Leadership Communications Coaching
- Purpose, Positioning & Narrative
- Reputation Campaigning
- Stakeholder Research & Measurement
- Strategy & Communications Advisory