Fiona is a Senior Managing Director based in London. She has over 20 years’ experience creating and delivering reputation management solutions – from issues and crisis defence to creating engaging and innovative campaigns.
Her expertise spans strategic planning, public and regulatory affairs, financial communication, employee engagement and campaign delivery. She has a strong track record of delivering clear commercial value through the communication activity she leads.
Prior to joining Teneo in November 2017, Fiona was Director of Corporate Affairs at Gala Coral Group where she spent three years as part of the senior management team which led the business turnaround and exit on behalf of its private equity investors.
Fiona also spent over a decade at Fishburn Hedges, most latterly as the Managing Director and then CEO of the agency. At FH Fiona provided CEO level advice in crisis and issues situations to global & UK based businesses and organisations, and led a wide range of behaviour change campaigns.
Related Service Areas
- Brand Strategy & Consumer Communications
- CEO & C-Suite Strategic Counsel
- Communications & Strategy Consulting
- Communications Strategy Development
- Crisis Management & Preparedness
- Employee Engagement & Change Management
- Government & Public Affairs
- Investor Relations & Financial Communications
- M&A, IPO, Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- Purpose, Positioning & Narrative
- Reputation Campaigning