Casey leads several key accounts in addition to managing the media team to ensure all clients have the media attention they need.
Casey has worked on crisis communications and issues management for a range of corporations. She has spent the last several years providing top-level executives with intensive presentation and media skills training.
Prior to joining Teneo, Casey was the Director for U.S. Media Strategy at Burson-Marsteller, based in the firm’s New York office, where she worked on a variety of accounts across a range of industries including: automotive, technology, wind and solar power, financial services, retail, oil and gas, and manufacturing. In her role, she developed and led strategic communications programs for U.S.-based and global clients, and created thought leadership platforms for chief executive officers and other C-suite executives.
Casey has an extensive background in television news, having spent nearly ten years as a producer for the CBS News broadcast, “60 Minutes.” She has reported on an array of investigative, business, social issue and feature stories across the U.S., Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Antarctica. Casey has won an Emmy Award, an American Women in Radio and Television Award, a National Association of Black Journalists Award, and an award for September 11th news coverage from the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
Prior to “60 Minutes,” Casey was an assistant producer for the CBS Documentary Unit, where she worked on lengthy projects for National Geographic, The History Channel, TLC, and A&E. Before joining CBS News, Ms. Morgan worked in the Sales & Marketing division of the CBS Television Network.
Related Service Areas
- Crisis Management & Preparedness
- Employee Engagement & Change Management
- Leadership Communications Coaching
- Litigation & Enforcement Action
- Purpose, Positioning & Narrative
- Strategy & Communications Advisory
Memberships & Affiliations
- Recipient, American Women in Radio and Television Award
- Recipient, Emmy Award (2007)
- Recipient, National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Award for Coverage of September 11th Attacks
- Recipient, National Association of Black Journalists Award