Andy Brennan is a Managing Director with Teneo in London, having joined Teneo as part of its purchase of Deloitte’s UK Restructuring business.
Andy has more than 20 years experience leading large and complex restructuring transactions across EMEA.
He has extensive experience of business plan preparation & challenge, options and capital structure development, negotiating stakeholder compromises and day to day execution of financial restructuring.
Selected Project Experience
Some of Andy’s most notable restructuring advisory mandates in the energy, resources and infrastructure sector include:
- Lunar: Advised investors regarding potential new capital injection for a European refineries business
- Silk: $4bn investment in a gas field and petrochemicals complex in Central Asia – advised the international bank syndicates, ECAs and development finance institutions
- County: UK construction and facilities management group – advised the bond providers
- Aveng: $2bn revenue mining and construction group in South Africa – advised the company advised the company on liquidity management, business plan preparation, financial modelling and debt restructuring
- Lonmin: platinum miner in South Africa – advised the international bank syndicate
- DTEK: largest private coal and power producer in Ukraine – advised the bond holders
- Samos: €1.8bn property SPV in Spain – advised the bank syndicate