Adrian Berry is a Senior Managing Director with Teneo in Leeds, having joined Teneo as part of its purchase of Deloitte’s UK Restructuring business.
Prior to the acquisition, Adrian was a Partner in the North East Restructuring Services team and specialised in reviewing under-performing businesses in varying stages of difficulty, devising profit enhancement strategies and implementing financial and operational restructuring working with both lenders and management teams.
Adrian has over 30 years restructuring and recovery experience advising clients and lenders in Food Manufacturing, Retail, Hotels & Leisure and was on the Deloitte National Healthcare Leadership Team. He has substantial restructuring and recovery experience on property development and investment being one of the most experienced LPA Receivers at Deloitte.
Adrian was also on the Deloitte leadership team for Managed Exit helping organisations devise and implement managed exit strategies to exit or wind down non-core or underperforming business activities. He is experienced with working with UK subsidiaries of companies subject to Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Proceedings in the US.
Select Project Experience
- Project Texas – Restructuring a Hotel Operator including Re-Financing and negotiation of transition of operator.
- Project Crown – Restructuring of a UK Dental Group through a combination of sale and closure of part and follow on Re-Financing.
- Project Pecan – IBR of a Food Manufacturing Business
- Project Lisbon – IBR of a Specialist Clothing Import Distribution Business
- Project Hogan – IBR of a Farming Business inc Managed Exit of overseas subsidiary.
- Project Tiller – Restructuring and Re-Financing Support for a Residential Property Developer.
- Project Erebus – Managed Exit and closure of a non core manufacturing business from a UK Group
- Project Cricket – Managed Exit support to US Parent Company of a non core UK specialist services business.
- Marcus Worthington Properties Ltd – Administration of an Investment Property Group.
- Project Bean – Trading Administration/Receivership of Dairy/Arable Farming Business.
- Four Seasons Healthcare (Aedifica Portfolio) – Trading Administration of 6 Home Healthcare Business.
- HWA Architectural Ltd – Administration of a specialist Aluminium Window Fabrication Business.
- Greenwoods Menswear Ltd – Administration of a Retail Business
- Piccione Fashions Ltd – Administration of a UK Wholesale Bridal Business working with Parent Company subject to Chapter 11.