Corporate Affairs Function Transformation
Redefining the corporate affairs function to add business value.
Teneo advises leaders in global businesses on the transformation of their corporate affairs functions. We benchmark local and global functions against current and emerging best-practices, enabling them to assess performance against their peers.
At the heart of the benchmarking process is a unique, 15-year research program that draws on interviews with hundreds of CEOs, Chairs and Corporate Affairs Directors in FTSE100, Fortune 500, as well as other global companies.
Using the insights driven out of this process, we work with clients to redefine the function’s purpose and operating model, ensuring it is more effective and efficient, adding greater value to the business. Finally, we work with the function to help it execute business transformation and embed change.
Strategy & Communications Advisory
- Initial Public Offering
- Restructuring Communications
- Brand Strategy Consulting & Consumer Communications
- CEO & C-Suite Strategic Counsel
- Corporate Affairs Function Transformation
- Crisis Management & Preparedness
- Digital & Social Media Advisory
- Diversity & Inclusion Advisory
- Executive Communications Coaching
- Employee Engagement & Change Management
- Government & Public Affairs
- Financial Communications & Investor Relations Services
- Litigation & Enforcement Action
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Purpose, Positioning & Narrative
- Reputation Campaigning
- Shareholder Activism Defense
- Stakeholder Research & Analytics