Our Debt Advisory team solves funding challenges by identifying solutions that maximise flexibility and minimise cost.
We provide a full-service Debt Advisory offering for mid-market corporates. We help clients solve their most complex funding challenges, based on an extensive knowledge of the corporate funding landscape. We are a senior led team of experts that leverages broader technical expertise as required.
Our Debt Advisory services are targeted at a range of corporate stakeholders including management, secured creditors and unsecured creditors who are looking at raising, refinancing or restructuring debt.
The process starts with an assessment of the current financial position and debt capacity of the business. Our experts then use their experience to locate the best deals available reflecting both the current funding needs of the business and their strategic objectives.
Latest Financial Advisory Insights
When Can We Help
Clients typically need our support when they are experiencing one or more of the following issues in their business:
- Current facilities are due for renewal in the next 12 months.
- A better deal may be available in the market.
- Funding structures are no longer aligned to the business.
- Current facilities are now inadequate.
- Additional finance team resource is required.
- Loan repayments have become unaffordable.
- Financial covenant breaches are likely or have already occurred.
- Lender relationships have become strained.
What Do We Do?
We have a structured approach to helping clients through the lifecycle of a fund-raising process and will tailor our support to meet our client’s specific circumstances:
- Critically appraise your existing finance arrangements.
- Provide advice on how to present your business to prospective lenders.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of information.
- Identify funding partners and secure funding offers.
- Present options and advise on the best solution.
- Negotiate and execute the most favourable terms.
What Benefits Do We Bring?
- Knowledge of the whole market.
- Independent assessment of your finance requirements and how they can be met.
- Expanding your options.
- Clients can focus on their business rather than its finances.
Overview of the Bi-Lateral Lending Market
- Leading CEO Advisory business.
- National and international footprint.
- Independent and free from conflicts of interest.
- Dedicated team of experts with extensive knowledge of the market.
Details of the entity providing services, legal and regulatory information in respect of the Teneo entity are also included in our engagement letters.
Specific information relating to our regulated entities which provide services to clients is detailed below:
|Registered Name||Legal Form||Registration Location and Reference||Registered Office||Data Protection||Regulator(s)||Professional Indemnity Insurance|
|Teneo Financial Advisory Limited||Limited Company||England & Wales, 13192958||5th Floor, 6 More London Place, London, SE1 2DA||UK - ZA920639||The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (“ICAEW”) C008873136. All insolvency practitioners are licenced by the ICAEW. ICAEW Designated Professional Body licence for a range of investment business activities.||Details of the professional indemnity insurer can be provided on request.|
|Teneo Securities LLC||Limited Liability Company||USA - Delaware||280 Park Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10017||N/A||Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) #151256. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).||Details of the professional indemnity insurer can be provided on request.|
Teneo Securities LLC’s Business Continuity Planning
Teneo Securities LLC has developed a Business Continuity Plan (“BCP”) on how we will respond to events that significantly disrupt our business. Since the timing and impact of disasters and disruptions is unpredictable, we will have to be flexible in responding to actual events as they occur. With that in mind, we are providing you with this information on our BCP.
The Firm has developed and installed a BCP in the case of any business disruption that causes the Firm to have limited or no communications with its employees or customers. Our plan anticipates two types of business disruptions, internal disruptions which affect only our Firm’s ability to do business (such as a fire in our building) and external disruptions that prevent the operation of securities markets or other firms (such as natural disasters or acts of war).
The Firm intends to stay in business during both internal and external disruptions due to the fact that the Firm employees can conduct Firm related business from alternate off-site physical locations and the Firm maintains an alternate location for the maintenance of its books and records. We anticipate that the Firm will recover from internal business disruptions within 24-48 hours. An outage due to an external business disruption may be longer and is beyond the control of the Firm. However, the Firm will endeavor to resume business as soon as it is possible for the Firm to establish business operations from alternate off-site physical locations.
The Firm’s BCP specifically addresses the following areas related to Firm operations:
- Data back-up and recovery (hard copy and electronic);
- All mission critical systems;
- Procedures to test and determine the Firm’s ability to do business (i.e., financial and operational assessments);
- Alternate communications between customers and the Firm;
- Alternate communications between the Firm and its employees;
- Alternate physical location of employees;
- Critical business constituent, bank, and counter-party impact;
- Regulatory reporting; and
- Communications with regulators.
If you have questions about our business continuity planning, you can contact us (212) 886-1600.