Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions, and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40+ offices around the world.
A Team Coordinator at Teneo plays an integral role in supporting senior business leaders and their client teams and is responsible for providing best-in-class service and support to both the teams and individuals that they work with. They are responsible for providing a seamless foundation of administration that allows teams to function, as well as well as working closely with Executive(s) to proactively support and anticipate their needs and understand their priorities.
This role will suit someone who can function under tight deadlines in a fast-paced highly demanding work environment while exhibiting excellent client service and professionalism in all interactions.
This role is an integral part of a collegiate, ambitious, and highly professional business support team
- Supports Executive(s) directly with their clients and teams where necessary providing administrative, presentation or research support.
- Attends internal meetings as required and runs logistics around client needs.
- Coordinates teams to make sure everyone attends and actions meetings.
- Maintains strong relationships with clients so they always know who to call when they have a question and feel looked after.
- Complex diary management across multiple time zones at a senior level, anticipating calendar changes and responding accordingly, including anticipating necessary pre-brief or debrief meetings.
- Planning and management of travel arrangements and itineraries for very busy diaries, with an awareness of Senior Executive(s) priorities.
- Scheduling both internal and external meetings, organising project meetings and booking meeting rooms and catering where required.
- Organises logistical arrangements around meetings and events making sure they run smoothly and promptly.
- Additional administrative responsibilities which may include (but are not limited to) filing, managing document libraries, keeping marketing collateral up to date, maintaining records, expenses, invoices, timesheets, contact lists and databases.
- Assists with pitch preparation and associated tasks, as well as marketing and events, understanding these can require support and onsite coordination outside of normal working hours.
- Assists with operational aspects of the Executive(s) role such as project set up forms, letters of engagement, credentials/pitch decks, offer letters, proposals.
Skills & Experience
- Has strong administration skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Has the ability to prioritise a busy and demanding workload, can be flexible and has the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of the business
- Acts with discretion, integrity and professionalism at all times and can communicate effectively and openly with people of all levels
- Proactively takes on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks and is passionate about creating a first-class employee experience
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, self-motivated and an idea generator – not satisfied with maintaining the status quo
- A strong team player with a flexible, pragmatic and collaborative approach
- A high level of discretion, confidentiality and professionalism when handling sensitive data
- Strong work ethic and a desire to work in a fast-paced role and passion about creating an awesome employee experience
- Competitive salary (depends on experience)
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible Working options
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension (company contribution: 5% of annual salary)
- Investment in personal development & learning
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Private medical insurance
- Group Income protection
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- Season ticket loans
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities