We are hiring for a Consultant / Senior Consultant in our growing Forensic Technology & eDiscovery team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a career with room for growth, or an experienced individual who would enjoy the opportunity to be instrumental in our growth and development strategy.
Our team advise and support clients throughout the forensic technology and eDiscovery workflow in relation to litigation, arbitration, internal and external investigations, and regulatory responses. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional client services, in line with industry standards, and specific individual needs of our clients.
The specific role will be dependent upon the experience of the candidate. The overall role will be to support the delivery of client engagements for our Forensic Technology & eDiscovery service line, covering all areas of the EDRM lifecycle. You will be part of a growing, experienced team with room for professional growth.
- Advising clients on best practices for data management and data preservation for a variety of electronically stored information (“ESI) and paper information sources.
- Data collection, handling, and analysis.
- Performing hands on elements of eDiscovery matters from start to finish in Relativity, data processing, early case assessment, review & analysis, and production.
- Devising, reviewing and updating standard operating procedures on an ongoing basis, and providing training to members of the team as needed.
- Assisting in ongoing management of dedicated forensic technology and eDiscovery infrastructure environments.
- Proactively planning workload and tasks for multiple active client matters, often with court-imposed deadlines.
- Displaying risk awareness and focusing on quality client deliverables.
- Assisting in business development and other marketing initiatives.
- Assisting in preparing research documents, proposals and other business development and client delivery documents.
- National and international travel may be required on an infrequent basis.
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in the forensic technology/eDiscovery, compliance or legal sector.
- Completion of one or more eDiscovery or Relativity certification is preferred.
- Proficiency or experience using Relativity, or another eDiscovery tool.
- Client facing experience, ideally in a consulting role, is essential.
- An understanding of the litigation support industry is preferred.
- SQL experience is beneficial however not a requirement.
- Strong oral and written communications skills are required, as this role will involve direct communication with clients. There may be a requirement to work from client sites.
- Experience with advising clients under pressure, ability to respond rapidly and accurately, good judgement for escalating issues
- Motivated, with strong task management skills, alongside ability to solve problems and work to deadlines.
- Appetite to build and expand own skills and knowledge
What can we offer you?
New joiners are supported by a week-long induction programme, and continuous improvement is achieved through a structured and tailored programme that suits your career development.
As well as this we offer a whole host of benefits and reward including:
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Cash benefits package
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Group Income protection
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities
Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions, and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40+ offices around the world.