Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, culture and leadership, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40 offices around the world.
A Senior Vice President within Teneo Consulting is the client facing member of our account teams.
As a Senior Vice President you are responsible for defining and executing strategic programs and initiatives in support of Teneo clients. This may include, but not be limited to business and people strategy, culture and leadership assessments, define and implement culture change programs, leadership development and coaching and people analytics and insights. Senior Vice President are sophisticated, professional, client facing individuals who are able to deal directly and solely with senior clients on corporate strategy, new business ideas, thought leadership, and industry trends. Senior Vice Presidents will work hand in hand with senior members of the Firm to manage client engagements and deliver best-in-class service.
Our charter calls upon us to:
- Serve clients with the highest levels of trust, professionalism and integrity
- Attempt to do something extraordinary for our clients every day
- Anticipate client issues and needs
- Get it right the first time
- Execute flawlessly
- Drive and develop business strategy and transformations, helping our clients plan, launch and drive lasting change that improves performance
- Responsible for structuring projects including definition of timelines, deliverables, progress reports across the account team, the client, and vendors
- Supports the development and growth of the Culture and Leadership business through business development, thought leadership and sharing our offerings with the other service lines
- Interact directly and be the point person with senior clients to create and execute on strategic initiatives
- Drive impact and value on critical issues that confront the C-suite
- Understand the CEO’s agenda and craft innovative solutions to advance, expedite, and multiply value
- Responsibility for setting strategy and workloads for the account team and to deliver high quality client service
- Able to collaborate and interact across internal divisions in order to craft and deliver the most valuable and meaningful solution for the client
- Has established mutually beneficial long-term relationships with senior-level clients and serves as the client account lead, directing multiple efforts for clients
- Serves as a role model and mentors to colleagues
- Establish priorities based on strategic direction, considering multiple perspectives and interdependencies with others
- Responsible for meeting deadlines and timelines
- Deep experience and expertise in the areas of culture, leadership development, executive coaching, talent management and delivering assessments / diagnostics
- Detailed knowledge of how to drive behavior change across all levels of the organization
- Experience building offerings and solutions from scratch with the ability to move with speed and purpose
- Forward thinker who keeps up to date on all the latest people strategy trends and developments, particularly in the areas of digital and analytics
- Strong project management skills with the ability to establish priorities, structure projects, and manage expectations across multiple clients
- Strong experience and demonstrated thought leadership in talent, people, culture and leadership
- Maintains an entrepreneurial spirit and is innovative by nature – in ideas, approaches, products, etc. Wants to create something differentiated in the market
- Approaches complex issues with intellectual rigor and good judgement
- Powerfully persuasive with the ability to communicate clearly, comfortably, and professionally – both verbally and written
- Education - Bachelor’s degree from a top tier college or university, MBA preferred
- Suggested work experience of 9 to 14 years in management consulting, strategy, digital or relevant experience
: $150,000 – $200,000 (compensation for this role will depend on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience that may fall outside of the range listed)
Total Compensation Package: Includes annualized bonus, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of additional benefits and perks.