Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions, and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40+ offices around the world.
The People Team at Teneo
As a Senior Performance and Reward Analyst in a newly created Centre of Expertise, you'll play a big part in analysing, designing, and implementing our ambitious agenda.
Our agenda includes implementing a new recognition platform, upgrading our employee engagement survey, designing new compensation plans, driving greater ROI on benefits and perks, and rolling out enhanced global development programmes.
You’ll learn about how the business works and use your skills and expertise to find new insights and evidence to support a culture of data-driven decision making.
This role is an integral part of a collaborative, ambitious, and highly professional Global People team that aims to drive innovation, efficiencies, and progressive people solutions to ensure we continue to be an employer of choice.
- Analyse data to identify trends, provide rationales and narrative in reports and presentations
- Work with market benchmarking consultants to match, review, and analyse external data
- Play a key role in cyclical activities such as talent, performance and pay reviews
- Support on projects such as Gender Pay Gap, career pathways, global grading, and recognition
- Provide guidance to leaders and managers in support of effective, fair, and equitable decisions
- Own elements of an ambitious agenda on how we create Careers and Rewards at Teneo
- Embed our values, strategy and people ambition in the design of our products and services
Key Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in analysing People Data (ideally, Reward)
- Highly numerate with analytical aptitude, problem solving, and data-driven decision-making
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and proficient in other Microsoft Office products
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Power BI desirable
- Experience with Workday preferred and/or large-scale information systems
What we offer
New joiners are supported by an induction programmes, and continuous development is a key focus of life at Teneo - learning and knowledge sharing are at the heart of this. We have an environment and culture that is focused on supporting your development and career progression. We support this with a dedicated Learning Team who provide a range of learning opportunities and personal development support.
Our face-to-face learning is supported by some 100 modules of e-learning available on our internal knowledge management system.
Given our client base you’ll be working on career-defining work that is exciting, rewarding and one where you can make a real impact to high profile projects.
- As well as this we offer a whole host of benefits and reward including;
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- 28 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual salary review
- Pension (with company contribution: 5% of annual salary)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Private medical insurance
- Group Income protection
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- Season ticket loans
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities
- Flexible working with office laptop and phone provided
Teneo is an Equal Opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a welcoming environment where inclusivity is the norm, and our employees genuinely feel they can bring their whole true self to work.
Teneo is happy to offer additional support throughout the interview process where needed.