Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40+ offices around the world.
A Managing Director within Teneo is the lead, client facing member of our account teams. Managing Directors are responsible for maintaining and building business relationships with clients and executing work programs. Managing Directors are highly motivated and dedicated individuals with significant experience leading teams in fields such as corporate strategy, communications, investor relations, government affairs and public relations. Managing Directors are recognized as experts in their field and bring a wealth of client experience and relationships.
· Serves as a trusted business advisor by influencing client direction, as appropriate, to strengthen long-term relationships
· Accepts responsibility for making complex decisions impacting colleagues and clients on a timely and transparent manner
· Fosters an environment in which commitment to quality and client satisfaction is a top priority; leads Teneo to effectively respond to emerging client trends
· Develops Teneo’s strategies that create competitive advantage in the face of changing business and market conditions
· Demonstrates an understanding of key business drivers for current and potential clients and tailor's broad business strategies/solutions accordingly
· Pursues relationships with partners at all levels to secure sponsorship of projects and drive change efforts within Teneo; promote broad and sustained networking and collaboration
· Develops complex client programs
· Provides direction for all client engagement
· Develops and presents recommendations based on research (media and primary)
· Strong management and organizational skills with the ability to develop and execute multiplatform communications strategies while managing an account team
· Experience managing large scale client engagements independently
· Strong media and business contacts
· Ability to think creatively, approach communications from new angles, and manage both up and down the organization
· Education - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Suggest work experience is 14+ years of public relations/corporate communications/media or relevant experience
What We Offer
As a Teneo employee, you’ll enjoy unique benefits, including flexible vacation policy; a hybrid work environment; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability and life insurance; contributions to a retirement plan; and other perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.