Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organisational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40+ offices around the world.
Teneo is hiring for a Finance Manager, based in Hong Kong, who will be responsible for producing accurate and timely financial and management reporting for one of Teneo’s divisions across the Asia-Pacific region. This role will also assist the central finance team and local management with budgeting and forecasting.
Central Finance Support
- Reporting to the Regional Finance Lead.
- Support the Regional Finance Lead in preparation of forecasts and budgets
- Lead finance daily operation on Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable and General Ledgers across APAC for the division
- Ensure that the Regional Finance Lead is made aware of any potential issues
Divisional Support across APAC
- Responsible for the accuracy of the financial records, monthly report and financial analysis
- Ensure client invoices are issued on a timely manner and follow outstanding payment with clients regularly
- Monitor month-end closing, review monthly control files and balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare revenue forecast, monthly reporting package and financial analysis
- Conduct cash flow forecast and facilitate working capital management
- Assist in budgeting and forecast
- Liaise closely with external auditors as necessary
- Lead and support preparation of statutory accounts
- Ensure compliance with regulatory bodies
- Maintain an understanding of the control environment needed for a regulated business and ensure sufficient controls in place
- Assist central teams in formation & registration of regulated businesses where required
- Prepare statutory reports required by regulators
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant positions
- Bachelor’s degree with Finance, Accounting, Business or related disciplines is preferred.
- Should be fluent in English and Chinese – both written and verbal
- Experience of working in the finance function of a professional services business. Should have a good knowledge of US GAAP
- Able to ensure a high standard of reports with attention to detail and minimising of errors
- Self-motivated, and equipped with problem solving skills and the ability to work independently