Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40+ offices around the world.
As a Senior Vice President you’ll be an accomplished, consistent, effective member of the Teneo Consulting team whose focus is managing cases with the support of Managing Directors as well as supporting junior members of the team. You are responsible for defining and executing strategic programs and initiatives in support of Teneo clients. This may include, but not be limited to, business and digital strategy and new product/business launches, strategic assessments, implementation planning, and opportunities for analytics insights. Senior Vice Presidents are sophisticated, professional, client facing individuals who can deal directly and solely with senior clients on corporate strategy, new business ideas, thought leadership, and industry trends.
- Drive and develop business strategy, helping our clients plan and launch new businesses
- Responsible for structuring projects including definition of timelines, deliverables, progress reports across the account team, the client, and vendors
- Interact directly and be the point person with senior clients to create and execute on strategic initiatives
- Drive impact and value on critical issues that confront CEOs
- Understand the CEO’s agenda and craft innovative solutions to advance, expedite, and multiply value
- Responsible for setting strategy and workloads for the account team and to deliver high quality client service
- Able to collaborate and interact across internal divisions in order to craft and deliver the most valuable and meaningful solution for the client
- Able to quickly establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships with senior-level clients and serves as the client account lead, directing multiple efforts for clients
- Serves as a role model and mentors to colleagues
- Establish priorities based on strategic direction, considering multiple perspectives and interdependencies with others
- Responsible for meeting deadlines and timelines
- Strong project management skills with the ability to establish priorities, structure projects, and manage expectations across multiple clients
- Strong experience and demonstrated thought leadership in a given industry or area, particularly in Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, Sports & Entertainment, Communications & High Tech, and/or Digital Analytics
- Maintains an entrepreneurial spirit and is innovative by nature – in ideas, approaches, products, etc.
- Approaches complex issues with intellectual rigor and good judgement using a data and analysis-led approach where appropriate
- Powerfully persuasive with the ability to communicate clearly, comfortably, and professionally – both verbally and written
- Education - Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred
- Suggested work experience of 6+ years in management consulting, strategy, digital or relevant experience
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.
Base Salary Range $240 – $270 (compensation for this role will depend on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience that may fall outside of the range listed).
Bonus Eligible Yes
Total Compensation Package Includes annualized bonus, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of additional benefits and rewards.