Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions, and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40+ offices around the world.
The Global HRIS Analyst is responsible for maintaining the HR technology stack within Teneo with a primary focus on the Core HCM Platform (Workday) and Recruitment System (Greenhouse). This role will be involved in maintaining the configuration of our core HR platforms and will perform a mix of activities related to enabling new functionality, supporting resolution of defects, providing end user training and support, as well as handling other systems administration such as data loads and security. This role reports into our Global Head of HRIS.
- Diagnose and resolve day-to-day issues/queries originating from business stakeholders and end-users raised through our case management system - ensuring that they are addressed in a timely manner
- Support twice-annual Workday releases, including identifying and communicating related impacts and enhancement opportunities
- Continuously review our HR technology capabilities to identify opportunities to drive greater operational efficiencies, enhance the user experience, drive data quality and reduce risk.
- Maintain Workday and Greenhouse tenants and core infrastructure, including EIBs, security management, testing protocols, tenant refreshes, etc.
- Meet with stakeholders to understand their challenges and needs from Workday & Greenhouse, review the current functionality design, and identify any problems and solutions with the current configuration
- Manage and monitor Workday and Greenhouse integrations to ensure smooth data flows to downstream systems
- Support UK/US payroll team on Workday configuration and production support issues
- Coordinate work with third party (AMS) provider on requirements, testing and delivery of configuration changes made by external resources
- Support the training and engagement of Workday to ensure key stakeholders are maximizing the use of the system
- Develop and maintain accurate and user friendly system documentation for end users
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Information Technology or related degree
- 2+ years Workday HCM experience a must; Greenhouse or other ATS experience preferred
- Experience in process design preferred (Six Sigma a plus)
- Multi-country experience preferred; payroll experience preferred
- Experience working with / managing AMS vendors
- Able to professionally handle sensitive and confidential information
- Exceptional prioritisation and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Analytical aptitude, problem solving, self-motivated and highly proactive; exceptional attention to detail and customer service mindset
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively across multiple levels and functions within the Company
What we offer:
New joiners are supported by an induction programmes, and continuous development is a key focus of life at Teneo - learning and knowledge sharing are at the heart of this. We have an environment and culture that is focused on supporting your development and career progression. We support this with a dedicated Learning Team who provide a range of learning opportunities and personal development support.
As well as this we offer a whole host of benefits and reward including;
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- 28 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual salary review
- Pension (with company contribution: 5% of annual salary)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Private medical insurance
- Group Income protection
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- Season ticket loans
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities
- Flexible working with office laptop and phone provided
At Teneo, we have fully embraced hybrid working and redefined the way we work such that it facilitates collaboration, optimises productivity and promotes the health and wellbeing of our people. We are adopting a 60:40 principle of office:remote working across our UK business which offers the flexibility to ensure that our people are empowered to find the right rhythm for themselves, our teams and our clients. We are also happy to discuss other forms of flexible working so please let us know if this is something you would like to discuss.