Who are we?
At Teneo we’re designed to be different. We bring together corporate strategists, brand planners, consumer campaign specialists, sponsorship experts, political advisers, financial communications experts, content creators, and digital innovators all under one roof.
We work with some of the best global and local brands, deploying the power of creativity to solve our client’ most complex challenges, enhance reputations or empower strategic growth.
Who are you?
You're a bit different. You can come up with creative ideas. You can write. You've got an eye for what stands out on busy feeds. You enjoy standing up in front of a room. You're curious about people and places. You stand out from the crowd with your thinking. You’re an expert in social platforms and you're excited about emerging formats.
You understand that strong digital content needs strategic thinking and you are keen to work with a talented team of people who understand the power of social/content to build brands.
You are familiar with all of the key social channels on the operational side of things but you want to learn more, and faster and not just in social media alone.
You can work at speed, you are collaborative and a strong team player - it's second nature to you... you're fun to work with and a fast creative thinker. You’ve a sharp eye for detail – nothing gets past you.
You want to work with strategic planners, agile client service & creative teams on strong brands for the next phase of your career development.
The role of Digital Account Manager (Consultant) at Teneo Ireland is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious digital native looking to progress their career. As a consultant you’ll be involved a mix of campaign management and client relationship management. Working alongside other members of the Teneo digital and creative team you will plan and oversee creation and implementation of social content plans across client accounts as well as ideating and executing big digital and creative campaigns on behalf of our key clients. Being an all-round digital native you will be up to date with social and digital evolutions and innovations which you will feed into the wider team and agency assisting the Associate Director/Director/MD wherever you can. In particular it would be beneficial you have previous website development experience.
As a Consultant you’ll be involved in;
- Dissects briefs upon receipt and reverts with questions. If necessary, arrange follow-up briefing session with client
- Reviews creative brief formed by Associate Consultant and develops creative briefs where necessary
- Delivers thorough briefing with the creative team ensuring briefs are understood and that determined time is sufficient to deliver against expectations
- Leads brainstorm sessions and content ideation, planning & creation for social and digital channels
- Develops client ready work from scratch as part of a wider team
- Monitors the quality and standards of deliverables
- Manages client budgets and inputs to financial forecasting
- Manages workflow through from briefing to execution ensuring the deliverables are of a high quality, answer the client brief, delivered on time and on budget
- Reviews Associate Consultant meeting notes, project / task trackers and delivers clear and succinct reports on progress on both client and internal work when asked, with the ability to provide necessary detail and ‘paper trails’
- Can structure and undertake high quality research
Client Relationship Management
- Builds strong client relationships through effective communication, responsiveness and care
- Critically examines client requests / briefs and asks the right questions to ensure understanding of requirements
- Prepares well for client meetings ensuring timely scheduling, clear agendas and that all appropriate materials/reports are created to a high standard and ready ahead of time
- Executes certain client engagements independently with minimal supervision
- Interprets client needs anticipating issues or conflicts and proposing solutions to the team / client as well as providing proactive ideas to clients
- Is results-driven but also able to manage expectations when required
- Provides the coordination for client work, managing up and down within the team
- Leads in the communication and management of specific client deliverables
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills at client meetings and excellent writing skills in emails, documents, PowerPoint decks and other deliverables
- Takes responsibility for coordinating client status and reporting, minuting meetings and tracking actions when required and overseeing this where a junior is supporting
- Takes responsibility for client WIP reports, and/or development of evaluation reports, producing these to a high standard
- Looks ahead and proactively manages the coordination of deadlines to ensure the whole team have capacity to answer the brief
- Project coordination: communicating & prioritising tasks assigned effectively, ensuring personal capacity management, managing deadlines and reprioritisation
- Supports new Associate Consultants and Researchers/Analysts settle in and understand their role
- Makes a demonstrable effort to foster good working relationships with peers across the business and uses these relationships to create a better understanding of different parts of the Teneo business
- Viewed as a reliable and responsive member of the team
- Exhibits a positive and proactive attitude and willingness to do what is required, volunteering to help/get involved (doesn’t wait to be asked)
- Demonstrates a collaborative and collegiate approach to working with others
- Supports and plays their part in ensuring everyone is treated with respect and that we provide a positive team culture
- Makes demonstrable effort to foster good working relationships with peers in other areas of the firm and use these to create better understanding of different parts of the business and our wider offer
New Business Development
- Support new business development activity on existing and prospective clients
- Assisting in the compiling, reviewing, editing and submission of tenders, letters of engagement, proposals and other key deliverables under the Business Development remit
- Assists in the internal and external promotion of the digital and creative offering
- Provides support to senior leadership on new business initiatives (e.g. research, development of proposals/approaches/ideas)
- Acts as an ambassador for the team, able to represent our positioning and all our offering
- Demonstrates a proactive attitude to business development and supports team in identifying opportunities for organic growth and introducing clients to internal experts
- Consultants will flag potential areas of growth for additional digital offerings and/or wider Teneo offerings
Skills & Qualifications
- Third level qualification
- 3+ years experience in a Digital or Creative agency or role
- Relevant or similar client and industry experience
- Strong understand of the digital and social media landscape
- Stays abreast of social, cultural and digital trends and techniques to enhance work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient across Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- An ability to work across multiple tasks, completing them to the highest standard in a timely manner
- Enthusiastic with a curiosity and willingness to learn and progress
- High attention to detail and ability to manage information with complete discretion and confidentiality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Personable nature with a preference of working in collaborative and team-oriented environments
- Previous experience in digital and creative work including but not limited to developing digital campaigns, digital strategy, advising in the digital communications space
- Previous experience in client management
- Skills in briefing creative teams, developing presentations and client materials and presenting to clients
- Takes personal responsibility for investing in own development, seeking opportunities to learn new things and broaden skills
What can we offer
The employee benefits on offer at Teneo Ireland include:
Flexibility and time off
- Hybrid working and flexible working
- 25 days annual leave
- Early finish Fridays
Health and wellness
- Health Insurance contribution
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Annual flu vaccine
- Benefit in Kind reimbursement for gym, fitness classes, spots clubs’ memberships
- Competitive base salary with annual salary reviews
- Fully subsidised life insurance via a group scheme
- PRSA contributions available via payroll
- Bike to Work
- TaxSaver scheme
- Overseas secondments available with the Teneo Global Mobility Plan
- Community and Personal Development
Learning and development opportunities
- Company CSR program
- Fully subsidised access to our online learning program
- Employee resource groups for underrepresented groups and their allies
Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm.
Teneo’s business in Ireland is a multi-award-winning consultancy with service areas covering corporate communications and reputation management, brand strategy and marketing communications, sports and entertainment sponsorship, and digital strategy and communications.
Working with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Globally, our clients include a significant number of Fortune 100 and FTSE 100 companies and major global corporations.
In Ireland, Teneo works with the senior leaders of the country’s most renowned organisations along with multi-nationals based in Ireland across a wide variety of industry sectors including – Retail, banking, energy, insurance, technology, professional services, tourism, manufacturing, FMCG, drinks industry, hospitality, aviation, motor, health and pharma.