A Personal Assistant at Teneo plays an integral role in supporting senior business leaders and is responsible for providing best-in-class administrative support to both the teams and individuals that they work with. They are responsible for providing a seamless foundation of administration that allows teams to function, as well as well as working with closely with Executive(s) to proactively support and anticipate their needs and understand their priorities.
They can function under tight deadlines in a fast-paced highly demanding work environment while exhibiting excellent client service and professionalism in all interactions. They will pre-empt issues or problems before they arise, working closely with the Executive(s) and at as a point person for when their Executive(s) is unavailable. PAs are also responsible for building relationships with counterparts at client organisations and across the Teneo network.
Deliver client service excellence
- Supports Executive(s) directly with their clients and teams where necessary providing administrative, presentation or research support.
- Complex diary management across multiple time zones at a senior level, anticipating calendar changes and responding accordingly, including anticipating necessary pre-brief or debrief meetings.
- Planning and management of travel arrangements and itineraries for very busy diaries, with an awareness of Senior Executive(s) priorities.
- Scheduling both internal and external meetings, organising project meetings and booking meeting rooms and catering where required.
- Additional administrative responsibilities which may include (but are not limited to) filing, managing document libraries, keeping marketing collateral up to date, maintaining records, expenses, invoices, timesheets, contact lists and databases.
- Assists with pitch preparation and associated tasks, as well as marketing and events, understanding these can require support and onsite coordination outside of normal working hours.
- Assists with operational aspects of the Executive(s) role such as project set up forms, letters of engagement, credentials/pitch decks, offer letters, proposals.
- Is flexible and adaptable in taking on new tasks or supporting other areas of the business when required.
Lead myself, our people, the business
- Creates a positive and highly professional atmosphere with a can-do attitude focused on pre-empting issues/problems and being solutions-focused at all times.
- Is committed and enthusiastic and creates an environment which is client-centric, focused and reflects the importance of our relentless focus on clients.
- Holds key relationships with counterparts EAs/PAs at client offices and builds knowledge of key clients.
- Demonstrates a collegiate and collaborative style, actively getting to know peers across the consultancy and using this to better understand all areas of our offer.
- Manages business-sensitive information in a professional manner and maintains highest levels of confidentiality.
- Supports best practice agile working and is flexible on days/times in the office to ensure Executive(s) and their teams are supported effectively on-site, understanding this may at times mean more than the minimum on-site weekly attendance.
- Supports other EAs/PAs during times of leave or sickness and creates a mature, supportive, and efficient environment for the wider support team to work in.
- Leads by example, including demonstrating teamwork with colleagues and participating in support team meetings or events to enhance the office environment.
Actively learn/contributes to the business
- Is detail oriented and delivers high quality, client ready work.
- Has advanced knowledge of the Teneo brand and quality guidelines, IT systems and kit, administrative processes and internal systems ie, Curioscity, Robin, Concur, NetSuite.
- Has excellent Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook skills and is experienced in producing high quality documents i.e., PowerPoint decks, Word proposals and Excel databases.
- Takes an advisory role on company policies and procedures and has in-depth knowledge of the different business practices, leadership teams and specialist skills, knowing who to go to for what.
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Supports a learning culture and plays an active role in sharing knowledge and insight, as well as attending relevant training and events.
What can we offer you?
We offer a whole host of benefits and reward including.
- Competitive salary (depends on experience).
- 28 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus.
- Annual salary review.
- Pension (company contribution: 5% of annual salary).
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave.
- Private medical insurance.
- Group Income protection.
- Life assurance.
- Cycle to work schemes.
- Season ticket loans.
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities.