Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40+ offices around the world.
- 3-6 years’ work experience strategic corporate finance, FP&A, investment banking or consulting
- Analytical and strategic approach with the ability to problem solve
- Strong written communications and storytelling skills
- Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
- Track record of working closely with senior executives on financial management and strategy
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Project and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a fluid business environment
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills; proactive with a high sense of urgency
- Support the CFO and broader executive leadership team in all areas of finance (FP&A, M&A, capital markets, etc.)
- Produce comprehensive monthly management reporting that creates a clear view of periodic performance in support of financial goals
- Deliver accurate, timely, and actionable financial reporting and key business metrics to department leadership, corporate teams, and other groups as necessary
- Support month end closing and external reporting processes
- Participate in monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Collaborate with functional departments and business leaders across the company to build and/or enhance reporting needs as necessary
- Participate in and/or lead special projects
What We Offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.
Base Salary Range: $140,000 – 170,000 (compensation for this role will depend on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience that may fall outside of the range listed).
Bonus Eligible: Yes
Total Compensation Package: Includes annualized bonus, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of additional benefits and perks.