Strategy & Communications: Start your career with us
Teneo is a global CEO advisory firm working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies. Founded in 2011 with a vision of redefining the advisory industry, we advise at the most senior levels across the world’s leading businesses and organisations, and we’re proud to work with some of the strongest brands in the world. We help clients address their most pressing financial, reputational, and transformational challenges and opportunities. Across the globe, Teneo employs more than 1,450 people, offering global reach from a light infrastructure built out of regional hubs.
About Strategic Communications at Teneo
Teneo is the world’s leading advisory firm providing strategic counsel to CEOs and leadership teams on their biggest reputational and business issues and opportunities. Our clients include many of the FTSE 100 and Fortune 500, as well as other global corporations.
Our teams bring together the disciplines of corporate communications, government affairs, crisis and issues management, investor and media relations, strategy and research, and digital capabilities in an integrated approach to provide clients with unparalleled business counsel and on the ground execution.
If you join us, you will have access to tailored learning that supports your development and helps you build your skillset across all our disciplines. You will have the opportunity to work across a wide variety of clients and brands, allowing you to experience, build and develop different areas of expertise.
We’re an ambitious, global consultancy which allows candidates unmatched opportunities to develop and work with inspiring, motivated people. As we enter the next exciting chapter of our growth Teneo London’s strategy & communications team is looking for more talented people wanting to start their careers in strategic communications.
If you are…
- Looking for your first job
- Changing careers
- Leaving education
…applications for our Autumn 2023 entry level intakes are now open.
As a Trainee Executive working with a wide range of clients you will have access to a variety of experts within the business and the chance to learn the core skills needed to build a foundation for a fulfilling career in strategic communications consultancy.
Our structure allows you to gain experience in multiple disciplines, including media relations, financial communications, government affairs and strategy and research – helping you develop the knowledge and capabilities needed to deliver for clients in a truly integrated way.
You will have access to the wider Talent Development offering throughout your career, led by our in-house dedicated Talent Development team of learning specialists, to ensure that you are able to develop the key professional skills to succeed and flourish in your role.
To guide and support your experience you will have a Talent Manager and a Buddy.
As well as this we offer a whole host of benefits and reward including:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- 28 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual salary review
- Pension (with company contribution: 5% of annual salary)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Private medical insurance
- Group Income protection
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- Season ticket loans
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities
- Flexible working with office laptop and phone provided
We are looking for anyone with:
- An interest in strategic communications and consultancy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to be proactive and self-starting
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to pinpoint insights that lead to intelligent and creative problem-solving
- Good listening skills and a willingness to learn
- A positive, flexible and collaborative working style
- The passion to work as part of a team
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Enthusiasm for variety and a flexible approach to leveraging your skillset
Teneo is committed to recruiting candidates from a range of backgrounds and experience and is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply:
Applications are now open for our September 2023 Entry Level intake are now open.
Any applicant progressing through this process needs to:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Complete your application and any supporting questions no later than 10am, 31 January 2023
- Attend the assessment day on 8 March 2023
- Joinin September 2023
The closing date for applications is 10am, 31 January 2023