Teneo a global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of companies in Canada and around the world, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political & policy risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities facing Canadian organizations.
Reporting directly to the Canadian CEO, the Chief of Staff will oversee the operational direction of our Canadian team, working closely with staff located in both Toronto and Montreal. It is the responsibility of this Manager to run a well-functioning operation, working alongside colleagues locally and support staff in our New York head office.
- Collaborate with senior leadership in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and resourcing requirements
- Overall accountability for operations
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
- Oversee employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Oversee professional development programs unique to Canada.
- Oversee staffing on client mandates. Ensuring that clients are staffed appropriately, and employees are not over/under utilized
- Oversee any integration efforts as necessitated by acquisitions and other growth
- Responsibility for marketing, including being proactive in organizing events that contribute to client engagement, helping increase the firm’s branding initiatives in Canada, and leveraging global marketing materials locally
- Manage the Canadian support team
- Champion our global CRM system in Canada, ensuring appropriate use across the team
- Assist with onboarding new employees and offboarding exiting employees
- Deliver on strategic and tactical projects as they arise
- 5 years of experience in a relevant position
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Detail oriented
- Seeks process improvements
- Proactively takes on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- Analytical aptitude, problem solving, self-motivated
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively across all levels and functions within the company
- Ability to handle demanding assignments, and be able to think on your feet
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
What we offer:
As a Teneo employee, you’ll enjoy unique benefits, including flexible vacation policy; a hybrid work environment; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability and life insurance; contributions to a retirement plan; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.