Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40+ offices around the world.
- Serves as a trusted business advisor by influencing client direction in all areas of investor relations
- Develops Teneo’s client IR strategies that create competitive advantage in the face of changing business, sector and market conditions
- Demonstrates an understanding of key business drivers for current and potential clients and tailors IR business strategies/solutions accordingly
- Draft and review Wall Street-related corporate communications materials (i.e. press releases, earnings and other conference call scripts, corporate presentations, Q&A sheets, websites and messaging documents)
- Develops complex client investor relations / financial communications programs
- Provides direction for all client investor relations engagement
- Develops and presents recommendations based on financial analytics and modelling, research, strategic and creative thinking, a credible point of view and perspective
- Makes complex decisions impacting colleagues and clients on a timely and transparent manner
- Fosters an environment in which commitment to quality and client satisfaction is a top priority; leads Teneo to effectively respond to emerging client trends
- Works effectively with Teneo senior management to help identify client needs and works with other Teneo operating divisions to address them in an integrated team effort
- Wall Street buy-side equity analyst, sell-side research analyst or investment banking experience is preferred; agency and corporate relevant
- Exceptional and demonstrated understanding of how strategy and business execution impact financial performance and value creation
- Strong ability to convey strategic and financial messages in written materials, financial models and data analysis
- Ability to take complexity and translate effectively; a creative and strategic thinker in the area of reputation management, sees around corners, approaches communications from new angles
- Superior client relationship building and management skills
- Financial Acumen: capital markets, accounting and finance, financial modeling, extensive experience with reporting, financial disclosures, quarterly releases, shareholder activism and the regulatory landscape
- Executive Presence: gravitas, confidence, ability to present to a CEO (C-Suite leadership team)
- Effective Relationship Building: strong relationships with the investors and analysts, financial media a plus
- Leadership Skills: strong management and organizational skills with the ability to develop and execute multiplatform strategies for clients while working with the client and Teneo account teams
- Bachelor’s degree; CFA and/or MBA preferred
- 6+ years of experience preferred
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.
Base Salary Range: $130,000 – 190,000 (compensation for this role will depend on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience that may fall outside of the range listed).
Bonus Eligible: Yes
Total Compensation Package: Includes annualized bonus, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of additional benefits and perks.