Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions and organization.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40 offices around the world.
Teneo's Restructuring Group provides strategic advisory, financial restructuring, valuation and litigation support and distressed investment banking services for companies, creditors and other stakeholders - both in- and out-of-court. We focus on maximizing value in the face of operational and financial challenges or transactional opportunities, often where time is critical, with focused teams of seasoned professionals that ensure the highest quality of service.
Examples of possible intern projects and responsibilities include conducting industry and company research, Excel modeling and analysis, creating pitchbooks and presentations, drafting reports and generally learning about the finance and restructuring advisory business including the Chapter 11 process. Previous interns have attended client calls and meetings, court hearings, auction processes and mediations.
Knowledge of accounting and corporate finance is helpful but not required. Candidates should have a strong desire to learn. Please submit a cover letter and include GPA on resume.
- Work with client engagement teams and on pitch processes
- Assist in conducting research, compiling data and conducting analyses
- Prepare materials and client presentations including charts and graphs in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Strong verbal, quantitative, and analytical skills
- Demonstrates appropriate written and face-to-face communication techniques when sharing information
- Resourceful, team player, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to handle demanding assignments, and be able to think on your feet
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Education – Rising College Seniors Only