Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions and organization.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40 offices around the world.
We are hiring for a Consultant/Senior Consultant to join our Forensic Technology & eDiscovery team! This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a career with room for growth, or an experienced individual who would enjoy the opportunity to be instrumental in our growth and development strategy.
Our team advise and support clients throughout the forensic technology and eDiscovery workflow in relation to litigation, arbitration, internal and external investigations, and regulatory responses. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional client services, in line with industry standards, and specific individual needs of our clients.
The overall role will be to support the delivery of client engagements for our Forensic Technology & eDiscovery service line, covering all areas of the EDRM lifecycle. You will be part of a growing, experienced team with room for professional growth.
- Advising clients on best practices for data management and data preservation for a variety of electronically stored information (“ESI) and paper information sources.
- Data collection, handling, and analysis
- Performing hands on elements of eDiscovery matters from start to finish in Relativity, data processing, early case assessment, review & analysis, and production.
- Devising, reviewing and updating standard operating procedures on an ongoing basis, and providing training to members of the team as needed.
- Proactively planning workload and tasks for multiple active client matters, often with court-imposed deadlines.
- Displaying risk awareness and focusing on quality client deliverables.
- Assisting in business development and other marketing initiatives
- Assisting in preparing research documents, proposals and other business development and client delivery documents
- National and international travel may be required on an infrequent basis.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in the forensic technology/eDiscovery, information security, risk and/or compliance or legal sector.
- Degree or formal certification in forensic IT, digital forensics, IT, information security, computer science, law, or related area.
- Completion of one or more Relativity certification is preferred, and expert/master certification status is highly beneficial.
- Proficiency or experience using Relativity, or another eDiscovery tool.
- Client facing experience, ideally in a consulting role, is essential.
- An understanding of the litigation support industry is preferred.
- Digital forensic collection experience would be beneficial.
- Data analytics and/or SQL experience is beneficial.
- Strong oral and written communications skills are required, as this role will involve direct communication with clients. There may be a requirement to work from client sites.
- Experience with advising clients under pressure, ability to respond rapidly and accurately, good judgement for escalating issues
- Motivated, with strong task management skills, alongside ability to solve problems and work to deadlines.
- Appetite to build and expand own skills and knowledge
Location: Cayman Islands
Additional Location Details:
We are actively seeking candidates who are open to working at our Cayman Islands office:
Ground Floor, Harbour Place
103 South Church Street
P.O. Box 10245, George Town
Grand Cayman, KY1-1003
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage, and life insurance; pension plan; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.