Consultant (Pricing and GTM specialist), Strategy Implementation Practice, Management Consulting
Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40 offices around the world.
The Management Consulting Team at Teneo
Our Management Consulting division focuses on answering key strategic questions for business and public-sector leaders through our mix of senior experience and rigorous analysis, combined with the unique expertise that exists across Teneo. We operate across a diverse array of sectors including Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Leisure & Hospitality, Software, Transport, and TMT, amongst others. Within these markets, we provide strategic, operational, and due diligence support, advising reputable FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 firms, key public-sector organisations, and leading private equity houses.
The Strategy Implementation team is a brand new team which sits within Management Consulting. This team works to implement strategies that have been developed by the core consulting team.
What you will do:
As a pricing specialist within our Strategy Implementation team, you’ll work alongside our clients to implement their biggest strategic change programmes. You will be involved in driving multiple workstreams of activity toward their goals, working within a supportive consulting team. Outside of your day-to-day role, you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in preparing proposals for new work and undertaking broader industry research and analysis.
Key Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a strategy or analytical role, ideally within a Consulting environment, or 3-5 years in a programme management role
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Highly logical and numerate
- Proactive, "can-do" attitude, and a focus on getting things done
- A great problem solver, creative and considers different ways to achieve a goal
- Diligent and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, creates a positive and credible impression on others
- Can skillfully and confidently influence and negotiate and maintains a positive relationship with all parties duering negotiations
- Degree Qualified (2.1 or above preferred) in any degree discipline
About Teneo London
Teneo London advises business leaders, enabling them to achieve goals faster by earning trust, navigating disruption, and removing barriers.
Our culture is critical to our success. We have a flat management structure, an open and supportive office atmosphere, and our smaller case teams mean greater responsibility early on. To support the progression and learning, we foster a supportive environment with a focus on Mental Health and Well-being as well as adopting an inclusive environment that allows all employees to flourish. We recognise that diversity is essential for our business and encourage applicants from all backgrounds. We are very happy to talk flexible working so please let us know if this something you would like to discuss.
What can we offer you?
New joiners are supported by a week-long induction programme, and continuous improvement is achieved through a structured and tailored programme that suits your career development.
As well as this we offer a whole host of benefits and reward including;
- Competitive salary (depends on location and experience)
- Remote working considered, with opportunities with client travel
- Flexible or part-time working considered
- Our practice has a strong focus on work-life balance and this team provides the opportunity to work within a Consulting environment in a sustainable manner
- 28 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual salary review
- Pension Scheme
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Private medical insurance
- Group Income protection
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- Season ticket loans
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities