Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40 offices around the world.
What You’ll Do:
As a Senior Associate you’ll be a competent, consistent, effective member of the team whose focus is on providing skilled support to Senior Consultants, case Managers, Directors and Managing Directors in the efficient delivery of cases and begins to build relationships with clients.
As a Senior Associate you’ll:
- Provide solid case delivery support and work stream management across Research, Analysis and Insight, Technical Skills and Case Delivery
- Work as a generalist, delivering the same level of contribution across the different case and sector mix
- Demonstrate the complete case skill set required in terms of insightful thinking, experience and knowledge across all competency areas
- Have the ability to demonstrate Strategic Insight, drawing clear conclusions from research and analysis and begins to develop a hypothesis at the start of a case
- Work independently with little need for support from the manager
- Be responsible for one or two functional management areas within the case
- Have proven ability to manage a discrete simple workstream and able to manage junior team member/s and handle regular interactions with client team, but with support always available from Senior Consultants and wider project leadership where required as well as through coaching and mentoring channels
- Be able to articulate conclusions in case team settings, make meaningful contributions to client meetings, and facilitate workshops
- Carry out business development work and form part of the wider internal teams within Teneo Consulting
- 5+ years’ relevant work experience ideally within a Consulting environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Highly logical and numerate, with excellent communication skills and creativity
- Operates at a fast pace demonstrating the ability to influence and challenge when needed
- Creates an immediate, positive, and credible impression on others
- Ensures all reports, data and written work are correct in detail and without error
- Can skillfully and confidently influence and negotiate and maintains a positive relationship with all parties during negotiations
- Specialization not expected, however preference will be considered in allocation process (where competence is consistent across all sectors)
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.