Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40 offices around the world.
About Teneo Financial Advisory
Teneo’s Financial Advisory business has more than 350 professionals globally, with on-the ground-teams in the US, UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, The Caribbean and Bermuda. Our professionals form seamless global teams to deliver the right expertise in the right places which enables us to create and deliver strategies and solutions that will protect and enhance value for our clients and help them to realize their defined success. Our services include turnaround and restructuring, business transformation, litigation support, capital raising, M&A and transaction services.
We are seeking a professional with 5+ years of restructuring advisory or investment banking experience to join our growing restructuring advisory team. We offer a unique entrepreneurial environment and the opportunity to work directly with distressed companies, boards, creditors, shareholders, and other stakeholders on situations both in- and out-of-court. The candidate we seek should have the ability to hit the ground running. Our highly entrepreneurial culture provides for a broad range of responsibilities as well as strong potential for professional growth.
- Advising clients in pre-crisis situations, out-of-court workouts, and Chapter 11 reorganizations
- Prepare or analyze cash flow forecasts, business plans and financial models
- Lead Chapter 11 reporting workstreams
- Assisting with distressed M&A and capital raising processes including development of investment memorandums and management presentations, data room preparations, potential buyer identification and outreach, and documentation assistance
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Oversee industry and business research
- Apply business, economics, finance, accounting and analytical skills to various client situations and practice disciplines
- Assist with liquidation and valuation analysis and modeling
- Analyze client debt capacity, competitive positioning and strategy, key-contracts, and relationship
- Restructuring/bankruptcy experience either from a financial advisory, operational restructuring boutique, investment and/or commercial bank workout group, and/or restructuring investment bank a strong plus
- Ability to take responsibility for deliverables as well as oversee and educate junior staff
- Ability to analyze financial statements with ability to design, build and use financial and valuation models
- Ability to extract useful information from large sets of unorganized or incomplete data
- Strong communication and business writing skills
- Analytical and attentive to detail
- Exceptional Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
- Excellent research abilities including familiarity with Bloomberg, Capital IQ etc.
What We Offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.
Base Salary Range $170,000 – $225,000 (compensation for this role will depend on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience that may fall outside of the range listed).
Bonus Eligible Yes
Total Compensation Package Includes annualized bonus, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of additional benefits and rewards.