Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40 offices around the world.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and driven Senior Associate/Vice President to join our Governance Advisory team. You will be responsible for working with our team to support our clients’ governance initiatives, with a focus on ESG deliverables. Specific responsibilities are outlined below. Individual may primarily work remotely or via a hybrid model. Our office locations are Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, New York (HQ) and San Francisco.
- Support research and design of governance and ESG projects for Teneo clients;
- Assist in ESG disclosure research and analysis;
- Provide research and analysis on key trends in the ESG ecosystem;
- Support thought leadership content related to governance ESG issues;
- Provide client support and organization through ESG briefs and updates on client progress; and
- Provide support and contribute to other areas of governance as needed.
- 5-7 years of experience in governance, ESG, investor relations, communications or related field;
- Strong research skills and ability to gather and analyze, as well as summarize, large amounts of information at an executive level;
- Strong communication and presentation skills (including PowerPoint and Excel); and
- Keen interest in expanding knowledge in governance and ESG trends.
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.