Role: Studio Internship - Video
Location: Dublin 4
Term: Full-time, 6 months
Teneo is the global advisory firm, working with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies. Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Globally, our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations.
Teneo Ireland is a multi-award-winning consultancy with service areas covering management consulting, talent advisory, financial advisory, corporate communications & reputation management, brand strategy & marketing communications, sports & entertainment sponsorship, and digital strategy & communications.
In Ireland, Teneo works with the senior leaders of the country’s most renowned organisations along with multi-nationals based in Ireland across a wide variety of industry sectors including Retail, banking, energy, insurance, technology, professional services, tourism, manufacturing, FMCG, drinks industry, hospitality, aviation, motor, health and pharma.
The award-winning studio team at Teneo, Ireland’s leading communications group, are seeking a bright, enthusiastic, and energetic creative intern to join our video team. We place major emphasis on professional development and joining the studio team at Teneo will give the right candidate a unique opportunity to progress their career, working with Ireland’s foremost brands, rights-holders and sponsors, while also having the opportunity work with and learn from the experienced team in Dublin and the wider international network.
- Support the Teneo studio team on video/motion across a range of clients
- Create/maintain high-quality content, in collaboration with our designers, copywriters and videographers.
- Video editing and motion graphics for social channels.
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines while maintaining brand consistency across all platforms.
- Remain up-do-date with current creative/digital/multimedia/video developments
- Portfolio of relevant work, 20 pages max, sent as a pdf or link to online portfolio.
- Degree or Diploma in Visual Communications / Graphic Design / Art Direction or display a knowledge of self-taught design skills required for the role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven knowledge of the Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Knowledge of After Effects / Premiere Pro
- Excellent interpersonal skill, project management, reporting skills and organizational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Process oriented and problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to learn and progress
- Energetic, dedicated, and self-driven
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines to the highest standards
- Legally authorised to work in Ireland
What we offer:
- Industry experience in one of Ireland’s leading creative communications agencies
- One-to-one mentoring from a senior creative and communications professionals
- Scheduled performance development sessions with senior management
- Skills workshops across all Teneo divisions
- Lunch and learn opportunities to learn more about industry and wellness in the workplace
- Teneo wellbeing benefits & Teneo social events
- Paid expenses throughout your internship
- Paid annual leave